044 │ What We Can Learn From Animal Research │ Why We Do What We Do
What to Expect
In this episode, Abraham and RYANO talk about Animal Research! We went to social media to ask what you were interested, and whoa! So many good questions and requests! This is the first attempt at this topic!
Links in this episode:
- Hayes & Delgado (2007) Invited commentary on animal models in psychiatry: Animal models of nonconventional human beheavior. Behavioral Genetics, 37, pp. 11-17.
- Laboratory Animals in Research and Teaching - http://www.apa.org/pubs/books/4318013.aspx
- How To Train a Brain - Crash Course Psychology #11
Any amount helps us achieve our goals.
All donations go back into the podcast, and we update where each dollar is spent here each year. Here's what we're looking to purchase and cover the cost of in the coming year:
- Higher Quality Recording Equipment (Microphones, cameras, etc.)
- Advertisements on various social media platforms to build the Why We Do What We Do Community
- Designer time to create more Merch for our Patreon supporters
- More integration and website development to enhance functionality and ensure a fluid experience
Click the image below to support now!
Listen Right Now On Apple Podcast
Listen Right Now On Soundcloud
Listen Right Now On Google Play Music
Listen Right Now On Stitcher
The Why We Do What We Do Crew
Scott "Abraham" Miller| Host & Producer
Ryan O'Donnell (RYANO) | Co-host, Producer, & Social
Tyler Bessire | Videographer
Miranda Marie Drake | Co-Host & Editor
Shane Spiker | Content Creator
Brendan Böhr | Content Creator
Kara St. Pierre | Content Creator
Andrew Pawlik | Digital Designer
Justin Greenhouse | Musician